As the title implies, first week of school is already over :) Time passes really fast during the first week because all tutorials only last for an hour or less :D But by the start of next week, I believe it'll be another busy semester (hopefully not as busy as last semester). Then again, I look forward to MA2 project with my whole new group ^^ & Desmond, we'll definitely excel in all of our other projects! :)
This might also mean less time for pool, which I really hope not D: These 2 days I've been crazy enough to go pool for both days. No doubt, I had fun :D But my skills are damn unstable. Today I'm super pro, but next week I'd be playing like shit; That kind of thing :\ Anyways, shall train more! Hehehe. Hiroshi you wait! Will not let you look down on me ):
& the greatest thing to rejoice about, is that my 2nd year anniversary gift is finally complete! :D Complete in the sense that it's already sewn into a pouch ^^ Too early? Not really. Because I'd be having my ITP starting March next year :\ The 3 months period that I'm dreading ><
Hmm.. Staring at the HP pouch is seriously making me consider about holding it back for myself. Because I think it's too cute to not keep it :x Lalalala. Shall blog everything up about it when he receives it 5 months later! :) Lols :x
P.S. Maybe I should try to be a good girl to complete all my tutorials this semester. You think I can last for the next 15 weeks? :\
Friday, October 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment