Hahaha, don't get the wrong idea. "Guys" refers to the 3 guys in my family! :) Went out with them today. To lunch, to cut hair, to check out cruise trips. Hehs! Even though it's nothing much for you peeps to WOW at, least I feel happy because I can get out of this house for a moment :D & mind you, this is the first time I'm out with just daddy & brothers. Hehehe xD
& daddy gave me a lift to Funan IT mall on the way home too! Which means that I don't have to make any specials trip down just to collect my pay ^_^ & I finally got my 600bucks++ after waiting for a whole month! $_$ But leis.. $110 goes to daddy's birthday gift T_T & I owe Naz a treat too :) & I need to spare some for my shopping allowance.. Also not much left lo! D:
P.S. Off to accompany my babyboy to lalaland! :D lublub!
Shall update again tomorrow night :)
Sunday, October 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment