2nd day
School ended at 12pm today! :D
Due to lessons being canceled.
But waking up at 6am for gems sure is killing me. LOL!
Despite ending early,
had lunch with girl-friends in school
& went to Lot 1 with HuiMing & QunYing :D
Just to accompany them to waste time & have fun :)
3rd day
Went to school for an hour today :x
Baby keep telling me not to go
but I still went for the sake of attendance.
& I'm a good girl ok! UNLIKE YOUUUUUUUUU :x
Ohs, even though I sleep for 9hours last night,
I still yawned non-stop everywhere.
I still keep falling asleep on train.
& my shoulders are aching badly! ):
School ended at 12pm today! :D
Due to lessons being canceled.
But waking up at 6am for gems sure is killing me. LOL!
Despite ending early,
had lunch with girl-friends in school
& went to Lot 1 with HuiMing & QunYing :D
Just to accompany them to waste time & have fun :)
3rd day
Went to school for an hour today :x
Baby keep telling me not to go
but I still went for the sake of attendance.
& I'm a good girl ok! UNLIKE YOUUUUUUUUU :x
Ohs, even though I sleep for 9hours last night,
I still yawned non-stop everywhere.
I still keep falling asleep on train.
& my shoulders are aching badly! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment