This post will pretty monotonous & a little of broken English here & there, just to say. Because it's like 5am right now & I'm really really tired.
14 October
Woke up at 1030am in the morning to prepare to go to QunYing house. Who on earth suggested to meet so early?! LOL. End up I only had 7hours of sleep lo ):
Anyways, bought KFC takeaway to qq's house & watched Ice Age 1 with my girl-friends. First time I ate 2 thighs, made me super duper ubber full DDD: qq luhs! Take away my drumstick ): Hahahas, just kidding :x
After Ice Age, we ended up movie-less. So we accompanied qq to chiong her Moonlight Resonance. Nazreen & HuiMing left early, leaving with Cindy & me. Then we started to interrogate qq about her r/s. Hahahahahaha :x
15 October
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEENIE TOH! :D
Woke up at 9am. (6hours+ of sleep) So early to check out any available Tuesday morning gems. & lady luck was on my side :) That means I get to go home at 12pm on Wednesday! :D But I decided not to go back sleep after that. I know I couldn't fall back to sleep anyways.
So yea, I cleaned my laptop keyboard & wrapped daddy's present. & sat there for some time thinking about some stuffs too.. oh wells, futile thinking. I couldn't come to any decisions & my thoughts were pretty much distracted by Hiro after that :\
Was planning to head to school for pool at 2pm but it started raining heavily. Ended up leaving house at 3pm. But I stayed till 730 today :D I feel super noob today lo ): Must be because that piggy was sleeping & not pei-ing me. 'cause I suddenly "tuo tai huan gu" in my last round after he woke up to text me. LOL :x
& somewhat, I was named a bunny by the guys, because they were giving animal names to everyone who's playing. But honestly, no link at all :\
16 October
Time check: 5:07am
With the lack of sleep for the past two days, I think I've just made it worst for myself tonight :\ But was helping baby to do his project, so :) Muarks! Jiayous baby, don't faint please ):
Friday, October 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment