Thursday, October 8

Pool ;

As usual, sleep was crazy today.
Because I tried to sleep at 11.30pm last night,
but only fell asleep after 3 hours after twisting & turning.
(that's dumb, I know)
& then this morning 10am,
mum called me wake up to keep the laundry.
(blame it on the mr. dark sky & mr. thunder)
So I spent the next whole hour twisting & turning again.
When I finally fell asleep then,
mum called me again to ask what I want for lunch.
(sorry mum that I threw temper at you D:)


ANYWAYS!
Despite the rainy weather, I still went out for pool training :) Hmm, went there for 2 & half hours, played 5 games for 1 & half hours & I won 4 rounds out of the 5 :DDDD Hehehe, actually first round tyco win de, because Jun Xian's white ball went in together with black ball :x

I had fun with pool today =)

& HIROSHI you watch out! I'll play pool till I become pro then beat you till you lay flat on the ground! LOLOLOL :x

(ok, that was just my fantasy. Hehehe :x)

I LOVE MY BABYBOY! :D

No comments: