Tuesday, October 13

Pool @ Safra ;

Pool wasn't as fun as I expected D:
Not because you didn't come..
It's because I barely get to play a proper game! ):
Those guys kept joking around! RARRR D:
But they were damn funny.
I kept laughing my arse off.
& that was probably one of the reasons
why my skills were like shiit today D:

& then I stoned there for another hour plus
watching 2nd bro & his friend playing.
After the guys went off, that is.
I feel so noob ):
I want more pool practice! LOL :x


& to you-know-who-you-are, if you're even reading my blog..
It's hard to tell myself that it's ok time after time when you did it over & over again. Time, was the cure to these angers. & that's why you'd never see me texting you soon after you did that. I don't know what else to say to you now. I'll probably blog to you again when I settle on my thoughts. For now, I sorry if I can't be there for you when you need me, because I promised that I'll be whenever it is. Take care :)

No comments: