I think I owe my (pathetically few) readers a few stories of my life :) Yes, I know that I haven't been updating recently. That's why I'm here today! :D
Since Thursday, I've been on a new series of drama :D (not planning to name it out :x) 2 seasons x 12 episodes x 1 hour = 24 hours. & I finished them in about 3 days. Season 1 is more of a thriller, just a series killer on the loose. Season 2 is what that disgusted me more. Because there's this demon who have the power to hypnotise the whole town. I felt the most disgusted when she cut out this girl's heart & made a pie out of it. Blood oozed out as she sliced it D: Then hypnotised these 2 persons to eat it. Like, EWWWWWWWWWW. Because those 2 were enjoying it & couldn't stop eating it. I thought I was going to puke & get nightmares out of it ):
& last Friday, I went to school for pool training. Like, finally :D But couldn't stay long because I had to go for a job interview with Nazreen & HuiMing. I've got the feeling that I won't get selected anyways. Then we went back to Ang Mo Kio, hoping to catch a movie. But sadly no. Because we've missed the timings.
So we've made plans to watch it this coming Wednesday. & pasta for lunch too! :D Hopes plans go well yea? :)
& I've got nothing to update already D: Because my holiday is really boring lo D:
Oh ya! That F1 job guy haven't reply my email lo. I gave myself the reason that he's too busy to entertain me because of the F1 that's going on. Or did he chicken out? -.- Hmmmmm .. QunYing, I'll blog it up in another 2 days if he doesn't reply me then ok? ^^ This kind of people will get their karma for cheating money =)
Monday, September 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment