I've got a cute boo boo on the back of my palm!
This was around 7pm yesterday:
See the slightly blue patch there?
My boo boo to be! :D
& then around 10am this morning:

Kekeke, first time see boo boo like this one rights?? :x
*wonders how I got it*
Maybe because I was bumping into everything that was in sight the other 2 days.
At least thrice on my thighs; Twice on my head; Once on my back;
But ever on my hand? Hmm..
Hehehehe, I don't know worr.
Daddy asked I got love bite is it?
Then said whose lips so fat, like sausage lips like that!
HAHAHAHA! :x
Oh wells,
I'm his clumsy little piggy!
What to do? xD
& baby kissed my little boo boo too.
So cute lo! :D
This was around 7pm yesterday:
My boo boo to be! :D
& then around 10am this morning:
Kekeke, first time see boo boo like this one rights?? :x
*wonders how I got it*
Maybe because I was bumping into everything that was in sight the other 2 days.
At least thrice on my thighs; Twice on my head; Once on my back;
But ever on my hand? Hmm..
Hehehehe, I don't know worr.
Daddy asked I got love bite is it?
Then said whose lips so fat, like sausage lips like that!
HAHAHAHA! :x
Oh wells,
I'm his clumsy little piggy!
What to do? xD
& baby kissed my little boo boo too.
So cute lo! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment