Wednesday, September 2

Financial Markets & Institutions ;

FMI, for short.

2 words that flowed through my mind during the 10 minutes reading period: Killer Paper. I wondered what would my results turn out to be. I've studied hard, I know I've done my best. So it would be really disappointing if I didn't do well for the paper. On the other hand, I seriously seriously hoped for good results :) BABY MUST TREAT ME CHOCOLATES IF MY NAME APPEAR IN THE ROLL OF HONOUR OK! :D

Now that exams are finally over, the sense of 'lost' flows through me. As usual. Like I'm either doing project or studying everyday for the past 4 months. Otherwise I'd be doing these stuffs that makes me tired & fall asleep naturally. But life seems too carefree now. I seriously don't want to be living like how I did for my last semester holidays: spending 7 weeks, completely at home. Sleeping & rotting. Hmm..

P.S. 23 September, 21 more days o_o

No comments: