Wednesday, September 2

The Proposal ;

But at least one thing to rejoice; This paper marks the end of my Year 2A & the start of my holidays :) & to 'celebrate' this, I went for a movie session with Nazreen at ANG MO KIO! We caught THE PROPOSAL. It's an awesome show people. A good mix of comedy & touching scenes. & I would say, the ending almost touched me to tears :) Haha, I'm just a super emotional person :\ But it's like sooo sweet, developing feelings of affection after being together for 4 days.

Hehs, enough of the spoilers. Shall not even mention about the story so that you people will have fun watching it :D

Roamed AMK today too! Found few new place with Nazreen & the main thing is, I've finally bought my hp earpiece & found the shop that I needed to find :) Still looking for leggings because I've completely no idea what is considered as, Quality o_o

Happy happy, & I went home happily! Hehehe. I miss my boy! :D


P.S. Sorry peeps for the many emotional posts last night! But well, I guess some things will just always fall to the bottom of my heart & remain unspoken :\

No comments: