Wednesday, September 30

Marc OH Marc ;

So as promised, QunYing I'm blogging this up :D That guy didn't reply me. SADLY. Damn coward lo, don't even admit his own mistakes & apologise -.- RUNNN~ But running away doesn't mean that nothing has happened ok. Karma shall get you :D


ME ; HIM


May I know if the job is still on? Today is already the 21st September; You've collected a $5 training fee from all of us yet there is no news from you up till now. Please reply!


The staff required to work at the F1 site had already been selected by all our clients. Those who were not informed would not get to work at the site itself. However, there're still banquet waitressing work at the hotels available with a higher pay during the F1 period.

If you and your friends are keen, you may let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Kindly be reminded, as I had mentioned during tha training, that the $5 training fee is a fee paid for the training costs and not a guarantee that you get any jobs at the F1 site...


Well, you told us on that training day that everyone present will get to work during the F1 period. Just that it's may not be at the site itself. Now you tell me that selection is over & those who were not informed would not get to work? You promised us that we get to work, so you're supposed to inform us of any opportunities.. Not when I prompted you about it again. & it's not about the $5 I'm emphasising here. It's your promises that are full of doubts!


Yes, you are right when you already understood that I had emphasized that not all will get to work in the F1 site! As I had mentioned in my previous email, selection by all our clients was over, we had submitted all datas of those present during the F1 training to not 1 but 7 clients, those who are selected for the F1 site were already informed. And again, as mentioned in my previous email, there are still waitressing jobs available, which I in turn asked you whether you are interested.

And let me correct you! To a certain extent, we are your employer, YOU should be the one who come and confirm and ask us whether there's any jobs available, not the other way round! How would we to know whether you have found another job assignment?? We have hundreds of people queueing to work part-time during their holidays or whatever reasons, those who show eagerness, display sincerity to work! You expect ME to inform YOU?! If many others can start checking with us one month back, why didn't you?

If it is not the $5 you are emphasizing, why then did you state that "You've collected a $5 training fee from all of us yet there is no news from you up till now. Please reply!"??

In future when you start looking for a full-time position, you submitted your resume to many potential employers, so after that, you expect them to call you and inform you whether you are selected???


First, "You've collected a $5 training fee from all of us yet there is no news from you up till now." The emphasis of this sentence is that, "there is no news from you up till now." The $5 training fee was brought up in the email because on the training day, someone came up with the question whether we'll be able to get back the $5 if we decided not to work. & your reply to that question was, we'll not be able to get back the $5 because it's the registration fee which includes training materials & refreshments. (This, I understand)

But you added on that, "However, everyone who is present here will definitely get to work during the F1 period." & you affirmed us that even though we might not get to work at the site itself, you'll make arrangements for us to work at nearby hotels etc, with further assurance that the pay will surely be more than $7.50/hour during the period. So this reply alone is already telling us that you're securing us with a job opportunity no matter what?

Secondly, you told us on the training day itself that you'll inform us again in September about our jobs. You didn't tell us that you'll only inform those who are selected to work at the site itself. So when you said that you'll inform us again, aren't you telling us to wait for your news? Now you tell me the otherwise. As an employer, how can you go against your own promises to say one, then say another now. I'm just a student who was looking for a part time work, not troubles. So I'm following what we're told to do. You're a busy company. How would I know if I'm disturbing you, when you already told us that you'll inform us?

& regarding my future, I believe that none of these employers would make the promise that the job is mine & I should go home to wait for their news about when I can start working yea? So of course I won't expect them all to call me to inform me whether I'm selected for the job or not.


The End. Fullstop :)

No comments: