I got my results today. Super happy about it! Especially FMI which was totally unexpected :D But I didn't get Distinction for FA, a little disappointing to me D: & MA1 was pretty expected. Got a B for it :\ Kind of praying for a B+.. Other than that, I've got a decent GPA :)
Second! :D
His gift arrived. Like, finally! xD & I kept hugging his jacket around the house lo. Hehehe! Like a kid pulling his blanket around :D & then he did this heart for me which totally melted me. Because to have something like that, done by his hands, is really surprising :x & he actually did it for me, in just 2 days, 400 pieces in total. Just so to send me the gifts soon :) Awww, my heart is beating faster for him! I love him so much! :D
& here is it! Loveeeeeeee :D
Third! :D
Mummy is coming home tonight. & I'm going to the airport with dad & bro to fetch her home later. Hopes she has surprises for me! Because she's the 2nd person in line whom I passed the good news about my results to :)
But what's the happiness about this, is that I don't need to be slogging my butts out to do house chores! LOL :x Today I did the laundry, cleared the dishes at the sink, swept the floor, mopped the floor, ironed the clothes. So tired that I took a 2 hours nap in the afternoon D: She's finally home, & I shall take a break for 2 days to go out :D
That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment