Monday, April 5

Marina Barrage! ;


I have to admit that the day didn't start out well for me because I don't seem to be in the mood for an unplanned outing like this. We did plan to go to Marina Barrage. But the thought that no activities was planned, or rather we couldn't compromise on any activities killed my enthusiasm. In addition, everyone's "siian-ed" mood seems to make things worse for me. Not pointing any fingers, but I was having my own problems at that point of time too which explains my subsequent actions. Sorry to anyone who received them! Especially QQ :s


I headed directly to Marina Bay while they were still buying food from Marina Square. Waited for about half hour. But the sight of them turned my mood for the better :) Every bit of anger or boredom seemed to dissipate almost immediately :D


It was drizzling when we reached but it didn't discourage us. We had a mini picnic with takeaways. I enjoyed my hot&spicy Mac fries very much, & finished 8(?) packets of chilli. Hahaha, I know it's a lot but no need to stare at me like this *heeee*!

After that we had lots of fun camwhoring at the water playground, which continued at the patch of grass on the upper level. We played with water; took tonnes of pictures; lay on the grass (with mats of course) staring into the sky; took jump shots; watched a couple take their wedding photos; watched colourful balloons fly up into the sky; ran down the slope; played with water again! Time seems to pass so quickly. It was 6pm & supposedly, time for me to leave. But I chose fun over television show (last episode!).


I had fun that day. Thanks girls for bringing these fun & laughter into my life. Love you all! :D & I shared my last bit of Sticky candies with them too *smilesss*


P.S. Still owing QQ money for Mac fries :)

No comments: