Monday, April 5

Creamy Mushroom Pasta ;

Need a quick & easy meal? Try this! :D I'm alone at home this week & I'm trying out these recipes to settle my lunchs at home (which I usually don't since my mummy is at home). It's really easy, & it taste awesome too! Hehs. I think I have a passion for cooking *winks*



Ingredients
1 portion of pasta
1/3 can of Campbell Cream of Mushroom
1/6 Campbell can of water
1 sausage
1 handful of Mozzarella cheese

Method
1. Boil pasta till it's cooked. Set aside when done.
2. Boil sausage and slice it.
3. Add water to cream of mushroom. Heat & stir with the smallest fire (you won't want a charred sauce) until there is no lumps of cream.
4. Add in cooked pasta, sliced sausage & Mozzarella cheese.
5. Stir & mix until the cheese is melted completely.
6. Serve it while it's hot.

*hmmmmm.. yummmy!* :D I think the Campbell mixture makes an awesome base as pasta sauce as it ain't as creamy as those you eat in eateries/restaurants.


Stay tune for more recipes until the end of this week! Heeeeeee :D

No comments: