When you thought you both are close, you were told the otherwise.
You know she mean no harm, but she had no idea of what you're thinking.
You wondered if time was the factor, but no.
Both of you have known each other long enough.
Then again, maybe you didn't put in sufficient effort.
But you're too tired to continue.
Some things are just not meant to be.
I thought, I wished. But I know I was wrong all along.
Everything was too one-sided.
You know she mean no harm, but she had no idea of what you're thinking.
You wondered if time was the factor, but no.
Both of you have known each other long enough.
Then again, maybe you didn't put in sufficient effort.
But you're too tired to continue.
Some things are just not meant to be.
I thought, I wished. But I know I was wrong all along.
Everything was too one-sided.
No comments:
Post a Comment