Monday, April 19

Holiday End ;

Here comes the (long-awaited?) day of school reopen. Yepps! School started today & at an early timing of 8am. My only 8am lessons that's happening every Monday. It's no wonder they name it "Monday Blues".

Anyways, I'm just planning to sum up my holidays. There's a number of posts that I'm owing, but I promise to have them done over the weekends. Or maybe over the next 2 days since my lessons end before the afternoon.

& surprisingly yes, I'm feeling super accomplished during this holiday :) I managed to complete most of the stuffs to be done on my checklist. & what's more, I actually went out for almost 3/4 of 6 weeks! Those days that I'm home are either some random days (I can't be going out every single day rights?), or when I was doing his gift, or due to the aircond installation process.

Apart from that, I've reformatted my laptop (very important! Been saying to do so since 1 year ago already :x), worked at ITshow for my holiday allowance (I haven't got my pay yet. It's dragging too long, irritating!), done & sent his gift, have my aircon installed, cleaned up my room (except for the messy wardrobe), read books, & bought a new bottle of my perfume, 1 pair of bottoms, 2 tops & bras :D


Note to self: To post about his gift, shopping @ town with HuiMing, Sticky trip with Q, Pool prep camp & family outing.

No comments: