Monday, April 5

Back to town ;


Hometown, that is. I went back to Sitiawan for Qing Ming again this year.


- Day 1 -

We reached around 10.30am, a little later than expected because daddy took the wrong exit and we had to travel a longer distance.

Had lunch, & went out for some shopping. Lumut first, where we got our cuttlefish snacks & fish satay (why hasn't anyone heard of fish satay before?). Billion next, where my nose started to itch. Maybe I sensitive to dust after all ._. & finally The Store (previously Fajar), where we got the bulk of our stuffs from. Dinner was at home as usual.


- Day 2 -

Woke up at 7am (without a choice), as mum suggested to have breakfast out. Ate Wanton mee which cost RM2. That's less a buck in SGD! It's what you get at kumpung areas, hahaha. Headed to the cemetry to look at our grandparents' "future home". Went to buy those dried herbal stuffs & fish maw on the way back as well

Then home, showered, & out again for lunch at some Restoran (as spelt in the Malay language). I had coconut drink! Yummmm, something cold to quench my thirst in the hot weather. 6 plates of rice, 2 fresh coconut, 1 pot of tea, 4 dishes - fried sotong, claypot fishhead, sambal vegetables, osyter ommelette; all together costing only RM55! It's really no wonder why you should head to Malaysia for some awesome food feast :D


- Day 3 -

Had to wake up even early at 6am because it's tomb sweeping day! It's the same always anyways. There were 2 tombs that we had to go. & the hot weather was really killing me.

Finally when it ended, we showered & had lunch before heading home. Slept my way throughout & I had this really strange dream which felt creepingly real ._. Pulled my muscle when I was carrying stuffs up (I can still feel the strain now), ouch :(


The other times when I did not mention what I was doing; I was watching [Master of Study] with my brother. Managed to complete the 16 episodes show within 3 days. That means 16 hours was spent on the drama. How cool is that?! I didn't touch my storybook at all though. Hehs.



3 days. Those days was absolutely excruciating to be spent. The times when I missed him yet I could have him; or the times when I know he is missing me yet I couldn't be there for him. It's heartwrenching. I know it actually shows how much we need each other. But no. This definitely isn't the way to prove it. I need you baby. I love you :)

No comments: