Wednesday, July 22

Wrong ;

It's wrong to shower & eat at the WRONG TIME.
So I shall just stop eating & showering yea? :D
Whatever.
I'm not implying that I don't want to be there for you.
You said I failed twice in a row.
I can understand last night's since I went to shower without telling you.
But telling you nicely that I'm currently eating?
My mum don't like me to talk on the phone when I'm having meals.
She's already closing one eye whenever she sees me replying your smses while eating.
& so it's my wrong when it's inconvenient for me to return your calls;

Oh, & I can't feel hurt by your words when you're down?
Yea, I do things at the wrong time.
I shouldn't be honest with you about my feelings,
I shouldn't clarify doubts before I throw my attitude.
I should just bite the bullet & try to cheer you up.

You jolly well shoot that you're saying MAYBE only.
But well, check your sentbox.
It's simply, 'i'm not ovr wht happen ytd.'

I'm more hate-able if I begged you not to leave.
Everything's your say.
You want me out NOW, I am.
You didn't give me what I want.
I'm giving you what YOU want,
& every single message thereafter brings sarcasm & hurt.
How am I supposed to give a reply?

& don't misunderstand,
I'm just finding a venting portal.


P.S. At the end of it, it's not only you who's hurt.

No comments: