Friday, July 31

Projects ;

I've been so busy with projects for the past 2 weeks, especially last week. Wednesday was the deadline for CRM project, & today is the deadline for FF's.
3 more by next Friday & it's study time! WOOOTS! (LOL)

RWPS now is free & easy. There is practically no lessons, so I don't really know what am I doing here. Should have sleep more at home! HAHS, but it's ok! Baby brought his phone to school today & I'm more than just happy to have his accompaniance (: Muacks! Miss him, Love him so much! :D

This may be just a venting post to help myself relax after so long! Don't read if you're not interested yea? (:


CRM report

A lot has been happening for the past weeks while rushing for my projects; Especially with the chaotic schedules of sleeping at 2/3am everyday even during the weekends. Everything for the bloody hell project D: Tonnes of quite pissing off stuffs happened too. With few of my group mates and all. But well, I can't blame her for it or anything. She's just weak at studying.. So I ended up redo-ing everything that she did, which turns out that I've more than half of the whole report actually, including the whole of the appendix!

Oh, I didn't sleep a wink on Tuesday night to Wednesday morning just to rush out the last of CRM report. Skipped one & a half lecture on Wednesday morning even. That breaks my record of perfect attendance for this semester! ): Baby was super angry that I didn't sleep.. So sorry ): I really couldn't help it :\

Finally sitting in front of my printer printing out the report at 8.30am. LOL! Including appendix, there is a total of 117 pages! HAHAHA. Damn crazy rights? Report alone was 65 pages.. :o After that I rushed to prepare for school. I'm still late for lecture.. Lecture Theater was almost half empty lo! -.- There were still other groups who are rushing for it.


FF report

Stayed back after school on Wednesday for FF project. Actually we haven't start on it at all. Everyone was busy with CRM report :\ But I was really really tired by then. Practically brain dead! Imagine surviving 5 hours of sleep everyday & finally not sleeping for 35 hours D: 11 hours overnight, I was kind of having a fever :\ Nvms, it's over & I'm fine now! (:

Last night, we stay back in school till 9pm to rush out the main body of FF report. I was being so crappy with Des that Chia Hao kept staring at us with the -.-? look. HAHAHA. Brain dead people are like this. Just too tired! I kept calling him up when he sleeps & he kept telling me not to die out on him -.-

Dinner was at 10.30pm! How crazy. & then I was chatting on the phone with him. Ohohoh, SUPPER WAS SUMPTUOUSLY DELICIOUS! :D Hehs, yummyyumm! Baby was being so sweet (:

& there, I regained my energy to continue on my project till 1.30am (: Des thought that I was sleeping already 'cause I didn't reply his smses. But I was too being with the report that I did not notice his smses till he pm-ed me on msn :x Hehe, sorry for keeping you waiting! LOL :x



To Hiroshi Y.:

Thanks for being here for me all these while. No doubt you've been a great support for me (: & I'm apologetic for making you sleep alone every night. But I want you to know that you're never alone & I'll never leave you, ever. Maybe I've screwed up both your Birthday & our Anniversary, but I'm glad that you've stayed on beside me after all (: Baby I love you a lot! Don't reconsider leaving me anymore ): I don't want to lose you, I don't want to be just a close friend of yours either ):

P.S. I love Hiroshi Y.! lublub (:

No comments: