I've still got a lot of project stuffs to do.
But even so, I want to take the time out for this.
It's going to be a long post (:
I know it's going to sound like Thanksgiving day,
but I'm really happy
& thankful to the people around me who loves me :D
My family celebrated my birthday for me on Saturday at Causeway Point's Crystal Jade, because my eldest brother is flying off to Thailand for that night. The dinner didn't really turned out well because of the service. We couldn't get a cake at Bakerzin or anywhere else because they were mostly sold out. They sang my birthday song in a rush because bro was going to be late.
BUT, I was really happy that my family doing all this for me. & I was moved to tears when bro texted me right after he left (: I seriously thinks he makes a good BF lo! I'm not very close with him but he's always so sweet :D
&&& this morning! I pulled myself out of bed feeling really tired; went to wash up as usual. When I opened my wardrobe, this was what I saw:

& when I opened the drawers one by one :D

Surprised surprise! I really didn't expect a gift like that from them. I mean, 18years.. I've never received a gift from my brothers for my birthday before :x & well, I may not be into DS/PSP because I'm really a noob gamer, but it's really the thoughts that count. & to spend few hundred bucks for me (: Thanks bros! I was really really happy ^^ I teared thinking about it when I was on the MRT! :x
Never forgetting my parents too! I love my family :D
To Min,
I doubt it was the 25 December 2007, 'cause I was in KL for my uncle's funeral :x I remembered seeing you for the first time though, on the 27 when you're working at Bugis with that sotong (:
Having known you was really one of the biggest turning points in my life (: It's as though I'm the frog in the well that finally saw the world. Bringing me to the many places, gossiping & 埋怨-ing everything about life, eating delicacies, shopping, watching movies, etc etc. The list just goes on.. we simply did so much when we meet up almost everyday & we've never get bored of seeing each other (:
Hiro's treating me real good now so you don't need to worry. Except for the many times he bullied me! LOL :x & I won't forget the time when we're at Vivo skypark, calling him.. =x
Thanks for every little thing. Forever twinn! ^^
To SP,
Thanks for being there for the past years yea! I know you don't read my blog, so I doubt I want to write stories here :x But I won't forget the first time you cried with me at the stairs outside 2D'05 class (:
Hoping to meet you soon! :D
To canteen clique,
We'll meet up soon again for our usual dinner (: I've heard about our Sunday plans already ^^ Seems like it has became a routine for us but I'm still glad knowing you peeps & having you all to support me through out my Secondary school life.
Thanks for all who sms-ed me!
P.S. PeiPei arr, stop hiding in your shell ^^ My mum suddenly forward the message to me & I was wondering when she became so 'IN' to "yo!" me :x
To Poly loveee! :D
Love die you all! xD Thanks for always being there for me especially since this year. Because you all were there, I wasn't alone (: & thanks, for staying up to countdown till midnight wishing me. The conversation continued for another half hour even though we had school today huh? Sorry for tiring you peeps :x Hope to stick around even when we don't have mass lectures together (:
Last but not least, sitting at the bottom of my heart & will always be there de :D
Hiroshi, lublub! (:
So you know how to post scheduled post already huh? Aiyas! Like that very hard to surprise you next time worr D: Hehehe.
The post, was really sweet. Thanks for staying up to chat with my friends & I even though you were really really tired already. I appreciate the times when you cushioned me from my falls, the many things you've changed to be a better boyfriend for me, the laughter you brought to my face, the 'suppers' that you fed me :p, the presence of you simply (: Life may be different if I hadn't known you, but I've never regretted knowing you at all :D
& the song, sorry for being a surprise spoiler again :p Can't blame me for it lo!

He did this for me too! But being forgetful, so I helped him to blog it up :D
I love you, I miss you a lot. Stop melting me! *blush*
But even so, I want to take the time out for this.
It's going to be a long post (:
I know it's going to sound like Thanksgiving day,
but I'm really happy
& thankful to the people around me who loves me :D
My family celebrated my birthday for me on Saturday at Causeway Point's Crystal Jade, because my eldest brother is flying off to Thailand for that night. The dinner didn't really turned out well because of the service. We couldn't get a cake at Bakerzin or anywhere else because they were mostly sold out. They sang my birthday song in a rush because bro was going to be late.
BUT, I was really happy that my family doing all this for me. & I was moved to tears when bro texted me right after he left (: I seriously thinks he makes a good BF lo! I'm not very close with him but he's always so sweet :D
&&& this morning! I pulled myself out of bed feeling really tired; went to wash up as usual. When I opened my wardrobe, this was what I saw:
& when I opened the drawers one by one :D
Surprised surprise! I really didn't expect a gift like that from them. I mean, 18years.. I've never received a gift from my brothers for my birthday before :x & well, I may not be into DS/PSP because I'm really a noob gamer, but it's really the thoughts that count. & to spend few hundred bucks for me (: Thanks bros! I was really really happy ^^ I teared thinking about it when I was on the MRT! :x
Never forgetting my parents too! I love my family :D
To Min,
I doubt it was the 25 December 2007, 'cause I was in KL for my uncle's funeral :x I remembered seeing you for the first time though, on the 27 when you're working at Bugis with that sotong (:
Having known you was really one of the biggest turning points in my life (: It's as though I'm the frog in the well that finally saw the world. Bringing me to the many places, gossiping & 埋怨-ing everything about life, eating delicacies, shopping, watching movies, etc etc. The list just goes on.. we simply did so much when we meet up almost everyday & we've never get bored of seeing each other (:
Hiro's treating me real good now so you don't need to worry. Except for the many times he bullied me! LOL :x & I won't forget the time when we're at Vivo skypark, calling him.. =x
Thanks for every little thing. Forever twinn! ^^
To SP,
Thanks for being there for the past years yea! I know you don't read my blog, so I doubt I want to write stories here :x But I won't forget the first time you cried with me at the stairs outside 2D'05 class (:
Hoping to meet you soon! :D
To canteen clique,
We'll meet up soon again for our usual dinner (: I've heard about our Sunday plans already ^^ Seems like it has became a routine for us but I'm still glad knowing you peeps & having you all to support me through out my Secondary school life.
Thanks for all who sms-ed me!
P.S. PeiPei arr, stop hiding in your shell ^^ My mum suddenly forward the message to me & I was wondering when she became so 'IN' to "yo!" me :x
To Poly loveee! :D
Love die you all! xD Thanks for always being there for me especially since this year. Because you all were there, I wasn't alone (: & thanks, for staying up to countdown till midnight wishing me. The conversation continued for another half hour even though we had school today huh? Sorry for tiring you peeps :x Hope to stick around even when we don't have mass lectures together (:
Last but not least, sitting at the bottom of my heart & will always be there de :D
Hiroshi, lublub! (:
So you know how to post scheduled post already huh? Aiyas! Like that very hard to surprise you next time worr D: Hehehe.
The post, was really sweet. Thanks for staying up to chat with my friends & I even though you were really really tired already. I appreciate the times when you cushioned me from my falls, the many things you've changed to be a better boyfriend for me, the laughter you brought to my face, the 'suppers' that you fed me :p, the presence of you simply (: Life may be different if I hadn't known you, but I've never regretted knowing you at all :D
& the song, sorry for being a surprise spoiler again :p Can't blame me for it lo!

He did this for me too! But being forgetful, so I helped him to blog it up :D
I love you, I miss you a lot. Stop melting me! *blush*
& no words can really express my gratitude to all the people that love me & be here for me. I'm telling myself, I'm never alone (:
No comments:
Post a Comment