Saturday, July 18

Projects ;

I won't be updating for some time I guess. Probably not until the end of July when my projects are more or less due. I'm starting to get worried for my CRM report as time ticks away second by second. Right now, I'm feeling so unaccomplished D: Previously's checklist is what I'm supposed to complete by today, since I'm going out tomorrow. But none is checked. Stress.

I've been going to pool for the past 2 days.
Thursday & Friday.
At least 3 hours each time.
It was fun :D
I guess playing pool helps me to de-stress & relax a little.
& I really really want to play pool with baby D:
Think it'll be really fun even though it's a confirm lose :o
Miss him!

But now it's time to be back in reality;
to see how i could have used the time for projects instead.
Neverminds.
Play hard, study hard (:
So I'm going to chiong all the way today to do what I need to complete.
Next week will definitely be a busy week.
For me, for baby too :o
It means more project & less pool D:

Oh, I had a sumptuous supper last night (:
Solely prepared by my baby,
YUMYUMMY! :D
Super touched. Hehehe.

Okay, shall get back on track on.
PROJECTS AH PROJECTS~


P.S. I'll be back. Soon.

No comments: