Super Duper Ubber CUTE show!
I love the Tango dance part xD
BABY go catch the movie soon! ^^
I shall go find 1 & 2 to watch with Nazreen :D
Crashed Nazreen's GEM today.
Watch a video about innovations & ideas.
But I slipped out to talk to him xD
Oh, & my period came when I was ON THE WAY to school today.
-_____-
Any better way to celebrate the last day of my MST?
D:
We Threesome went Cineleisure & caught Ice Age 3!
Some retards went into the wrong theater & took our seats.
I didn't know there're people more retarded then me! :o
Other then Yanling, of course :x
We had fun sticking around the change room :D
But we got chased by the salesperson.
'cause 1 changing room 1 peep nia :x
I shall get my green polo tee & white tube soon!
I bought my 2nd pair of Havaianas @ 20bucks! :D
It's BLUEEEEEEEE.
But the blue that I fell in love with was out of stock for my size )':
*sobsob*
& it comes with a free TukyTuky! xD
*BlingBling* Hehehehe.
Nazreen's happy that I've got slippers again :o
Well, she's going to make my slippers fly soon D:
Oh oh,
& we ganged up to bully QunYing.
We refused to tell her our MCQ marks;
We lied to her that she has to go KL alone.
Hahaha, don't angry la :D
HuiMing is the evil one! :p
& sorry HM&Naz for the siian-ed moodswings today ><
I love the Tango dance part xD
BABY go catch the movie soon! ^^
I shall go find 1 & 2 to watch with Nazreen :D
Crashed Nazreen's GEM today.
Watch a video about innovations & ideas.
But I slipped out to talk to him xD
Oh, & my period came when I was ON THE WAY to school today.
-_____-
Any better way to celebrate the last day of my MST?
D:
We Threesome went Cineleisure & caught Ice Age 3!
Some retards went into the wrong theater & took our seats.
I didn't know there're people more retarded then me! :o
Other then Yanling, of course :x
We had fun sticking around the change room :D
But we got chased by the salesperson.
'cause 1 changing room 1 peep nia :x
I shall get my green polo tee & white tube soon!
I bought my 2nd pair of Havaianas @ 20bucks! :D
It's BLUEEEEEEEE.
But the blue that I fell in love with was out of stock for my size )':
*sobsob*
& it comes with a free TukyTuky! xD
*BlingBling* Hehehehe.
Nazreen's happy that I've got slippers again :o
Well, she's going to make my slippers fly soon D:
Oh oh,
& we ganged up to bully QunYing.
We refused to tell her our MCQ marks;
We lied to her that she has to go KL alone.
Hahaha, don't angry la :D
HuiMing is the evil one! :p
& sorry HM&Naz for the siian-ed moodswings today ><
P.S. Hope to have fun during F1 waitress training tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment