Meet up with Billy & Ziyan for supper after work today! :D They Noob, tried to kid me that they're on the flyer, but fact is the flyer closes at 10.30pm. So it's rather impossible when Billy told me that they boarded the flyer 5mins ago while the time showed 10.40pm. LOL. In the end also admitted that they're waiting for me at Popeyes.. :x
Went to have Rochor tau huay, but the place too crowded. & level 2 kind of had a stench with zero-ventilation. So we ordered takeaways & drove down to Selegie instead. Hurhur, it's super awesome when you have friends that drive! :p easily sat there to enjoy our tau huay supper! Where did the breeze go for the night by the way?? Geez! It was like this until I told them that I was craving for prata. Never have I expected them to be so on. Lolls! Had a kosong, half egg & half onion prata @ The Roti Prata House. So full & fattening! :(
Reached home around 2am :\ need to sleep! Knocked out in Ziyan's car & I'm pretty much falling asleep typing this as well. Good nights! :D
Saturday, May 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment