City tour day! Mekong Delta...
The tour in a summary: (will elaborate in chunks of words when I'm back.)
- 2 hours bus journey with 15 mins toilet break.
- Ferry/motor boat to coconut candy factory
- lunch
- rowing boat to fresh fruits with musical performance
- back to bus; pushed bus to start engine!!
(got a feeling that I've missed out a place here. Hmm. Shall check out the camera again! :D)
Back to hotel, dropped our stuffs & went for a quick shower. Wooo, damn Shiok after that sia. My whole body only niam niam lo. The went for 1 hour foot massage while the rest went for full body massage with 30mins free foot massage. Damn sad lo. Blame it on my period! :( but my hour of massage also end up longer than theirs. Haha.
Just nice 7.30, Andy ended work & met up with us. Brought us to eat local delights. Food is cheap & good! :D after dinner we went to supermarket & I saw my hada labo lotion. Freaking cheap can?! SGD10 only, & Singapore selling for SGD22.90 ._. Then we checked out andy's house & he told us got a "3rd party resident" in the house ;@ but she's friendly & help to look after the house de :)
Back to hotel now & sleep time!! Tmr's free & easy, so I'm hoping for tonnes of shopping!! :)
Friday, May 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment