Friday, May 27

Graduation Day! ;

25 May 2011 @ 2pm

Congratulations to all 2010/11 graduates! & to sokee, zixuan, Jeslin & sczewe for graduating with a diploma with merit :) (shows that I've got lots of smart people around me!)

Today was one of my happiest day in my life because I really enjoyed the time spent with my parents :D probably more like because it's the first time I got to spend time with my dad during a weekday. Despite his hectic schedule after the numerous holidays in May & our recent Vietnam trip, he still took the day off to attend my graduation. I can only say that I'm touched! :)

The only regret that I'm having from these 3 years in poly is that, I felt that I haven't given my all in my year 1. If I had the choice, I would wish to redo my year 1 & aim for all the As possible. Besides that, I would want to apply for ocip & get involved in co again. But co might be a little far-fetched thinking for me due to all the projects I had. Surely, I'll never forget those nights spent in SP SB with my team, & especially Desmond during our year 2. Rights, I'm already reminiscing it now; it's giving me the urge to study both module 4 & 5 together because I just feel like I haven't study for a really long time. 

Skip the photo-taking sessions... It's was just nice to be seeing them all again & I really hope to keep in contact with them. But hmm, will Queenie Key be hardworking enough to do so??

Oh, my other regret was not taking a photo with WongMeiShan! Well, I've been telling myself that I'll email her some time back but look at me? Nothing's done at all. She just the only lecturer that I really wish to keep in touch with because she just gives me the "motherly-feel". Maybe I should hope down to school one day to look for her :x

After leaving school, i headed to IMM with my parents. Wanted to treat them but dad insisted on paying instead as a celebration for my graduation. So Nvms, there's still Fathers' Day for me to give the treat :)

We had this $1/2 treats coupons from the customer service counter which ended me up on a food trail. First we had a proper meal @ AOBA, ordering negi cha Shu don & breaded oysters & mochi with the coupons, then yogurt ice cream from -18°C, finally getting chocolate ice cream puffs from Andersen's of Denmark. YUMM YUMM! Not totally full, but definitely fattening!! Haha.

Loves dad & mum! :)

No comments: