*BURPPS!* I'm just back from a 2MILLION dong seafood feast. Gosh!! Can see my tummy bulging out already :( but the food is seariously good! Can you imagine 6 people drinking 16 glasses of juices? Even the waitress was stunned when she brought the bill for us to settle. I had a avocado shake & a chiku shake. It's damn yummy, I swear! :D
Back to the start of the day, I reached here about 8am GMT+7. Headed straight to our hotel, liberty 4 to leave our luggage, after which we went to have dim sum for breakfast. There's this pancake which tasted so good that we had a second ordering of it. But unfortunately I don't remember the name. Good food is meant for my taste buds to remember only :D breakfast for 7 of us + 1 kid costed 1.13 million dong. Hmmm.
Annie's brother's mother-in-law then brought us to An Dong to get some dried food. Mum got lotus seeds & sea cucumber. Poof! There goes SGD400 which mum thought that's it's enough to last us for 4 days -.- luckily she brought extra cash in USD... :\
After officially checking into our hotel room, we went out again to Ben Thanh market for some shopping. Didn't manage to buy anything for myself, so I'm hoping that there's more shopping in the next few days! :( I'm supposed to get a "I love Vietnam" tee for someone but I don't know his size ._. LOL. In about 2hours' time, my cousin & her friend was tired already, so we decided to head back to the hotel to rest.
Thank goodness though! 18 May - what a day to remember. My period came!!! -.- & I've yet to even enjoy my full body massage. How depression can it be?! :( I don't like these irregular menses la :(
We slept time 6pm in the hotel before meeting my cousin Andy for dinner. FYI, it was the first time I'm sleeping in the hotel before the sun sets!
&&!! There's also another first for me - I went into the casino with the adults. Haha. But damn smoky, me don't like it! D:
Hmm, today is definitely a long day. Everyone felt like they have walked a lot & time. Seemed to have passed really slowly. Maybe it's the jetlag that gave us an extra hour in the day. Haha.
Alrights, I should be sleeping already. Got to wake up early for tmr's city tour. Good night! & miss me everyone :D
Thursday, May 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment