Thursday, March 4

Year 2 *POOF!* ;

WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD

Okay.. I'm back! :D Exams are like finally over :) These few days have been hectic, especially those days right before my paper. I'm quite thankful that my papers are all spread out over the 2 weeks. Shorter holidays, but the time was much needed for my studies. I think I did pretty alright, I hope. Investment was a disaster, though.

Needless to say, I barely slept a wink last night all thanks to the stress that was filling up every inch of my veins. I literally felt butterflies hovering around the inside of my stomach. I couldn't help not heading to the loo despite the tad minute amount of pee. Yes, I heard myself screaming for help in my head.

Thanks to my boy who made an effort to be here for me till I enter the exam hall; & my dears who gave me the hugs of encouragement :)


Here's a little recap on the past few weeks...

- I've lost count of what was already blogged. So I might end up being repetitive and random. Pardon me still ;) -

How about, turning time back to Chinese New Year? :D

Nahhhs, there's ain't fun in my CNYs. As you know, I spent CNY in KL this year.. giving rise to another 5 hours butt-torturing journey when I was forced to sit in the center ;( Then we were out of that place the following day. Pretty much lying in the room for the whole day, either watching video/reading storybook/taking afternoon naps. What else would anyone expect? Ohs, collecting angpaos! Yepps :)

Big bro shared his thoughts during our journey home: Someday when "I" get married "I" will packet my angpaos in AUD for them so that they can get a feel of not being able to spend their angpao money. A mere AUD5 would easily be more that their RM10..

LOL :D

After that was starting to settle down to study. But I think I slacked more during the start-off periods D:

Here's ITFD:

'm proud of myself! :D That was the first past year paper that I completed, feeling much accomplished even if it meant little help to my studying. At the end of it, there were numerous such pieces including notes as well as from other modules ;)

Study venues were pretty much standard. Have been heading to Q's house like my 2nd home & reaching home after midnight. Awesome way to study! (Subjected to mum's approval though =x) There's a television for my daily-hour drama on weekdays, conducive environment for studying (quieter as compared to home), & NEVER forgetting to mention, there's FOOOODD! NEVER SAY "NO" TO FOOD*Grins*

Lining up, waiting to be picked up by & dumping it in my mouth! *munch munch*

Then there were the libraries, either Woodlands or AMK's. But look! There the pigs were, sleeping instead of studying. TSK! Not helping me to studying at all lo *yawns..*



Hmm..
Naz + Q = study
Queenie + Q = study
Naz + Queenie = study
BUT
Naz + Q + Queenie = endless laughter with minimal studying.


Just 2 days ago, we were supposed to be studying for Investment/TA. & as usual, I reached my destination at 3pm. Was wondering what's with the closed door and curtains.. which I realised that they were watching [Ugly Truth]! 4pm, we "started" study. But as I shifted to the coffee table, Q followed. Naz begin by sorting her notes on the floor; heading to Q's bedroom when she finished. I followed.. & Q followed too! Hahaha, strike of calamity.. we won't stop getting ourselves distracted & started exploring Q's cosmetics. I GAVE MY FIRST TIME TO Q! *innocent look* =x

Hard to survive studying together.. Hahaha! But I love them much still :D

Nevertheless, I won't forget mentioning about my Starbucks hours! *flashes teeth* Been there twice alone, both for ITFD. After that was to my "2nd home" so I didn't have the chance to enjoy Starbucks hours anymore ;( But I got to save my money! :D


Right after the finals today, I borrowed [Where Rainbows End] from Hilltop. Pure luck that a copy was just returned ;) Otherwise I might be able to lay my hands on the book only some other day. That would be much dreaded. *smiles to lady luck* :)

& we had a impromptu mini DBF09'08 outing! By PURE COINCIDENCE, that is. 8 of them + 4 of us (Naz, Q, HM, me) was about to watch the same movie, at the same theaters, at the same timing! Hahaha ^_^ Q & I was going up the escalator when we first saw them.. Then Justin & JingXiu came out from the lift concurrently. Wooo! What great telepathy *winks*

However, all of us sat at different places & parted right after the movie. Caught [Alice In Wonderland] @ the Cathay. Hmm, I would rate the movie 7/10? I wonder.. ^_^


Wandered our time away after which & I entered into Orchard Central for the first time despite the long-ago-opening. OH, I SAW PEI TODAY TOO! So many coincident moments today :O Back to the topic.. we went all the way up to Level 12 before coming down by lift. To be at the top of the world, Shiok! & I told Naz this (trying to be lame): I think I'm in heaven~ LOL! Came down shortly & strolled around the basements & 1st level. Much shops were yet to be rented out, so the place was pretty quiet.

Next stop, Somerset 313 - Forever 21. Spotted a green checkered shirt which was available on sale online too. But either way, I realised that the price difference ain't much. So MAYBE I might decide to get it there :D Someday, that is.

Headed to Takashimaya for another few more moments before I finally managed to be on my way home. Imagine the mental stress that had weighted on peanut brain for hours in addition to my heavy sling which gave aches to my left shoulder.. I couldn't wait to be home!


Honestly, I'm having doubts of my holiday. In the sense that I do not know how to spend it wisely. Laziness to look for a job was one issue. But the random events that are happening on random dates of the holiday calendar made it hard to settle on a job. & I won't be able to work at ItShow this holiday because my boss simply didn't reply to my texts at all. Did he have a change of number? Hmm.. Neither could I be bothered to text him daily or call him with the overdose of stress that I was facing. Hard to look for a vacancy at such last minute too. *sad-ed much*

Counting down from now, I'll have exactly 15 days to complete my anniversary gift i.e. latest by the 19 of March so that it will reach him on time. Perhaps till then, I'll be busy with it? Then again, I might start on my following year's since I'll be pre-occupied with my ITP till February/March. It's all decided & planned! *winks* The thing is, will I be overwhelmed by the lazy bug to head out of the house to get the material I need? HAHS! That's a food for thought ;)


With this abrupt ending to conclude my finally-it-ended post tonight, Good night readers! :D


P.S. I can't wait to see them again! Gathering soon please *winks*

No comments: