
Specially made a trip down to Clarke Quay to get this :) The lady is super nice! She knew I'm giving it to my bf so she allowed me to customise the flavours (even though you get to do so when you ask for a refill - but mine was the first time buying, so yea ^^) She even asked if I want to customise my label! But I didn't know what she was referring to at first so I didn't do it. Sad much :( Hmm.. Didn't get the love mix because UNFORTUNATELY, it has Kiwi inside. So I've got a mix of apple, strawberry & cherry instead! :D But I think she was a little irritated by me that I've got countless questions =x Still thankful much :)
Had my training for tomorrow's itshow at Suntec Convention Hall with Naz too! It lasted a freaking 2 whole hours, way longer than I had expected -.- Was super hungry, hence the temper. I can say that I was completely zoning out when he kept ranting on non-stop.. & I finally got to eat at 5+pm, MacChicken! :D
After training, I went to get Sticky & sat along the Singapore River as usual. I always do that when I'm there. & I love the night with the breeze, nice! :) Stayed there alone for more than an hour? Until someone chased me home.. He always has his way around it! Urgh! But I felt loved :)
Alrights, short post as I'm tired. All the best to me for the following 4 days! Pathetic commission but I'm still going to do my best. (I always wonder how I'm going to cope with the new environment on the first day, haix.. But glad I'm not alone *smiles*)
No comments:
Post a Comment