Saturday, March 6

Konnichiwaaa ;

Aloha! :D

I'm blogging about my VERY mundane life here with a VERY close-to-dead mood. HAHS! Who would have expect that from me? OK, it was very much expected from me to be leading a super uninteresting life. Whatever. Like I just mentioned, I'm in that close-to-dead mood of mine. RIGHT, even I do feel that I'm bitchy right now...

Hmm, took a few moments to blog because I needed a getaway from what I was doing the whole day i.e. reading "Where rainbows end". Yepps, I'M READING A BOOK. Ain't saying that it's boring. But who won't go bonkers staring at those minute ants words all day long? Well, least I know I do.

So I thought I was being more helpful around the house for the past 2 days too *Smiles* But wonders much if it might last for a whole year or even two? Wait. How about putting the visions nearer to this holiday first? One thing for sure, I know that I'll be busy with projects when school starts again so I have my doubts (Hard to make promises to my mum).

Here's to my abrupt ending for such a post.. Will probably do a review on my book when I finish it. Perhaps tomorrow :)

P.S. I miss him so much & I hate it when he disappears from my life for a whole day..

No comments: