It's been a long time since I had a weird dream of such. Of what I could remember, the last time was when I was still in Primary school. A dream that came repeatedly till the third time, I went knocking on my parents' door in the middle of the night. But that particular night left a deep impression in me which it'd probably never be forgotten..
The night which I fell asleep at my parents' doorstep after what seemed to be endless sobs, because their door was locked and they were too sounded asleep despite the continuous banging. The night which I was too afraid to return to my own nest, shuddering at the thoughts of those little creatures from my imagination appearing from the under of my double decker, continuing their hunt of my family members and me.
This afternoon during my four hours of nap, I dreamt of a few more grueling, flying creatures. It started out all too perfect you see. A holiday with my bestie from primary school along with her family. One that could have ended perfectly when I reached home. But just before my parents were here to pick me up, some curse or spell, or whatever you call that, seemed to be broken. That's when the nightmare started.
I was guilty for dragging my parents into such a situation, one that was much uncalled for. Nevertheless, they being my parents continued to stay by me throughout and that actually left me with a touchy feeling when I woke up.
But what striked me most was regarding this friend of mine. I haven't been in contact with her since the end of our primary school years. Maybe once or twice, but definitely no more than thrice. And perhaps the next time when we get into contact would be about either of our wedding dinners. Alrights, I'm sidetracking here a little.
You see, in my dream/nightmare, she abandoned me at the sight of the monster(s) and I was left alone to fend for myself till I got to my parents. I saw that she was with much relieve when she's no longer the target of those creatures and smoothly proceeded to her hiding. What left me dumbfounded what the meaning behind this dream/nightmare.
Does it even carry a significant meaning?
There's this other issue that's bothering me right now too. Perhaps I should think twice of being joyous over finally getting back my dearest laptop.
But then again, even when I know running and avoiding is never a solution, I just never fail to do that. It's simply too in me. And I know, 10 or 20 years down the road, you'll still be seeing me running away from my problems. If it wasn't for him, there would be more matters at hand that I had avoided. And once again, I'm thankful for his presence.
Or should I be more thankful that we can't be talking tonight, which in turn meant I can have some time to myself? Oh wells..
Another abrupt ending I guess, ain't in the mood now that I've come to blogging about this issue. Will be off to ponder alone :)
& don't mind me please. Each time I fell asleep thinking, I wake up with a fresh new day until the next time it strikes me again... I know myself too well.
Oyasumi minna-san!
Sunday, March 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment