Ok, I was just having some random thoughts after blog hopping.
Thoughts that I'd really want to go overseas for internship if I could.
Anywhere but China because I don't want to write reports in Chinese? :x
& I also want to go Cambodia/Vietnam for community work!
All for the sake of experience.
I don't want to be the turtle hiding in my shell for the rest of my poly life.
I want poly life to be fun too! ):
Which it has been pretty dead for the past 1 & half year already D:
But as much as I don't want to leave him...
HMMM...
Thoughts that I'd really want to go overseas for internship if I could.
Anywhere but China because I don't want to write reports in Chinese? :x
& I also want to go Cambodia/Vietnam for community work!
All for the sake of experience.
I don't want to be the turtle hiding in my shell for the rest of my poly life.
I want poly life to be fun too! ):
Which it has been pretty dead for the past 1 & half year already D:
But as much as I don't want to leave him...
HMMM...
Well, everyone knows that have a dream to travel the world right? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment