Celebrated an early birthday for mummy because she'll be away for the next 6 days with daddy. We managed to surprise mummy this time! Hehehe. Just a simple celebration :D
Order the cake earlier in the evening when I was out then went out again to collect the cake an hour ago. I made an excuse to go 400+ buy top up card. Luckily there are more than 1 type of top up cards because mummy initially asked me to use her standby one. *phew* D: Met up with big bro at the void deck (He just got back from camp). Then 2nd bro & I squatted outside of the door, lighting the candles and stuffs, while big bro stalled our parents. All went well! & we managed to surprise her. Weeeeeee!
(There goes my 20 bucks too T.T) It's a mango fruit cake, of which the strawberries are sour! D: The sponge cake is kind of dry to me. But what matters is the thought rights? I guess that's why mummy finds the cake delicious. Or is it just my taste buds? Hmm...
Anyways, HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MUMMY :)
Tuesday, December 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment