Weeeee! MST is over =) Finally a proper post for my blog. Haha.
I think I suck at exam ): Or maybe it's just that my class peeps are too clever, that's why I'm feeling more stress and that I won't do as well for my papers D:
These few days keep studying. But as much as I studied, I slept much too because for some reasons I'm just too tired ): Probably waking up at 9/10am is killing my brain cells. Yea, I think that is why. LOL! Shall sleep more over to weekends to build up my army of brain cells =D
Last Friday was meant to be study day at my house. But because the weather won't stop raining, we can't walk home D: So Naz & I ended up having our MacDonald meal & shopping at Northpoint. & we blamed the weather for causing our laziness. HAHS!
Yesterday too, supposed to be studying. But we were sleepy! Talked about going home & a sudden crazy idea to crash QQ's home. So we ended up with 2 hours of crapping & bed-snatching, 3 hours of sleeping, and another hour of wasting time =x Imagine this PIG squeezing in between us on a SINGLE size bed can? HAHAHAHAHA! PIG PIG PIG! :p But we managed to settle down for 2 hours of study after dinner at 888 (:
OH, you noticed this time I never talk about how I fared for each of my paper? =)
Hmmm.. I remember having lots of stuffs to blog about. I think I suffering from insomnia lo ):
Anyways! Don't have much plans for my holidays. So far only next 2 days occupied D: Hitting town tomorrow with girl-friends! :D & hope to meet sp too =) & I want someone, anyone to celebrate christmas with me! Feeling so lonely lo ):
P.S. So near yet so far. I hope lady luck will shine upon me tomorrow! Good night peeps (:
Thursday, December 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment