Hate to realise that the year is ending soon, but it means a new chapter for everyone. I can foresee a term that is tougher than the previous ones I had, & I wondered why all our tutors are telling us that Year 2 Semester 1 would be the toughest one, that we would see a better life ahead of us. Stupidly, I believed those words; Only to realise that I have to be stronger and tougher after each term ends.
Yesterday I had a awesome bonding session with my family :D In fact, a Mahjong session! Hahaha.
Morning I woke up to realise that I've lost my ezlink card. No idea where it went to but I'm sure that I brought it out on Tuesday & vaguely remembers that I don't see it by the night. Felt sad a little while because it was the first time losing such important article. Then I realised no point being that way because if it's lost, it's really gone. Have to spend 18 bucks for a replacement then D: Yet another lesson learnt.
Went out with my family around noon. Daddy suggested going to the new eco-mall at Farrer Park to walk around. So lunch was just around the corner of Geylang. Had some yummy xo fishhead beehoon that daddy introduced to us =) After that headed to the mall but there wasn't really much to see. The biggest departmental store of the mall, Metro, wasn't opened yet! & I was rejected to hit town after that because daddy said it'll be almost impossible to drive around town during Christmas D: Oh wells, I'm still waiting for my dear WenYan to date me!
Lastly, big brother finally had his wish fulfilled after pestering daddy to get the family a mahjong set for a long time! That's why we had a 4 hours mahjong session last night (with lessons in between). Hahaha. I sure have learnt quite a lot! Happy :D & I can't wait for Chinese New Year. I'm sure we'll have another session then (: We had pizza delivery for dinner midway & this pretty much summed up my Christmas.
For a moment I lost the confidence
to continue walking down the path with you.
You showed me how much confidence
you didn't have in me either.
& for that, I made a nasty decision.
Honestly I hope you had enough of her.
It hurts a lot, to me & to you.
to continue walking down the path with you.
You showed me how much confidence
you didn't have in me either.
& for that, I made a nasty decision.
Honestly I hope you had enough of her.
It hurts a lot, to me & to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment