Hahaha, how cool.
Baby says so de.
I was stunned though.
o_o
All at Noble House :D
It's Fathers' Day today!
& we shared a 200 bucks lunch O_O
I super love the Double Boiled Pigeon Soup!
Hehe,
Can simply go there for a Soup feast :x
& Boo!
I haven't start studying yet D:
Tomorrow, tomorrow.
I kept telling that to myself everyday ):
But I'm going back to school tomorrow (:
& for once, I've never anticipated the start of school :\
Baby says so de.
I was stunned though.
o_o
All at Noble House :D
It's Fathers' Day today!
& we shared a 200 bucks lunch O_O
I super love the Double Boiled Pigeon Soup!
Hehe,
Can simply go there for a Soup feast :x
& Boo!
I haven't start studying yet D:
Tomorrow, tomorrow.
I kept telling that to myself everyday ):
But I'm going back to school tomorrow (:
& for once, I've never anticipated the start of school :\
He said
"guy dont like dont & stop unless you put them together;"
I say *please stop* I'm a polite girl :D
"guy dont like dont & stop unless you put them together;"
I say *please stop* I'm a polite girl :D
P.S. *Peace* :D
No comments:
Post a Comment