BECAUSE HE'S CALLED DUMBDUMB.
& NO MATTER WHAT I STILL THINKS THAT HE IS DUMB.
MY ONLY DUMBDUMB <3 (:
(back to topic)
... days before school starts.
Or should i say, 2 more days? (:
Unfortunately,
I'm TOTALLY not looking forward to school AT ALL.
Neverminds, cut my personal thoughts here (:
Have been studying at NorthPoint for the last 2 days
with dearest Nazreen & Aunty QunYing :D
Maybe we talked a lot,
or being stingy that we even shared meals.
But we studied,
& we had fun bullying QunYing! xD
Accompanied mummy to Orchard & Chinatown today.
mother & daughter bonding (:\)
didn't buy anything except for FOOD!
& EGGTARDS & FISHPASTED DUMPLINGS & SIEWMAIS :D
I'm a good girl,
I don't spend mummy's money.
I only take money :x
Tomorrow going to watch Transformers with my babyboy! (:
hehehe, LOVEEE! :D
... days before school starts.
Or should i say, 2 more days? (:
Unfortunately,
I'm TOTALLY not looking forward to school AT ALL.
Neverminds, cut my personal thoughts here (:
Have been studying at NorthPoint for the last 2 days
with dearest Nazreen & Aunty QunYing :D
Maybe we talked a lot,
or being stingy that we even shared meals.
But we studied,
& we had fun bullying QunYing! xD
Accompanied mummy to Orchard & Chinatown today.
mother & daughter bonding (:\)
didn't buy anything except for FOOD!
& EGGTARDS & FISHPASTED DUMPLINGS & SIEWMAIS :D
I'm a good girl,
I don't spend mummy's money.
I only take money :x
Tomorrow going to watch Transformers with my babyboy! (:
hehehe, LOVEEE! :D
P.S. Where are you? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment