Tuesday, June 30

Procrastination ;

Well, who doesn't have that?
But I have a superbly BIG problem with it :\
So yeah, I know it's tiring for you.
Super apologetic x.x
I'll try to change for the better.
That I promised! (:
More thinking, more sensible;
Less firing; less quarrel :D
But maybe with a little support from my love one? :x
I don't want to keep hurting you like that ):
It's like hurting myself threefold :\

& sorry my cries are always so irritating! ><
Yes yes, I know that :\
I'm know that I'm a 101% Crybaby; Effff! D:
Young time always get caned by mummy for crying )':
Save the tears, Save water, Save the environment! :D



P.S. You're not a toy! You're a living thing full of love that keeps my heart beating :D Sorry if I made you felt like one ><

No comments: