It's going to be a lengthy post so don't read if you're not interest in my school/project/sleep life (:
well , I've changed my blog link (: so I'm apologetic for the long time that I've taken to share it with all of you. But if you've received my email, you're probably reading this now ^^
Today is Tuesday..
(randomness, 'cause I'm trying to recall my memories :x)
OK, so here goes;
Last Saturday was Family Day, & I spent my whole day out in school doing my FMI report that was due on the following Monday. From 10am to 4pm, I stared at my laptop, trying to come out with the 4 pages of report. That gave me the shoulder aches! D:
Hopped by m)phosis at CityHall in the late afternoon. The retail shop is having a 50-70% storewide sales. & I was hoping to get a clutch that I had my eyes on before the Great Singapore Sales. Unfortunately, I think it is a new arrival item and therefore not on sales. A completely futile trip ):
*I want to get it when it's back on the shelves!*
Sunday, I woke up pretty early since i couldn't fall back to sleep after waking up at 10am. Ate my breakfast, & started on my Accounting tutorial. Consolidated Accounts. Well, I spent hours on it because I was trying to attempt something that wasn't taught yet, & in addition of all the self-distractions i had for myself. Finally done, & continued on with my MA1 project summary.
Late at night, I stayed up to assist Desmond with the printscreens of FMI appendix as well as the last minute reorganization of my flowchart.
So you see, my life has been full of School & Projects & Sleep lately.
FA tutorial was canceled last minute on Monday as our tutor suffered from food poisoning. So what was i doing the whole last afternoon?! FA tutorial! ._. We used the tutorial time to discuss our MA1 project instead. A small discussion actually.
Homed, & I spent the next 5 hours after my dinner coming out with the powerpoint slides & explanations of our charts. I wondered how my whole group felt as though I was dominating the whole process of the project. But they hardly have any comments for what i did after all..
Tuesday. Today. Finally. MA1 presentation passed, & I felt that I've not done a job good enough. I saw the flaws in our charts as our tutor interrogated us & I asked myself why I wasn't persistent enough to use the XY scattered chart instead of the single line chart. Oh wells..
I need to get on to edit the summary soon again before handing in all our project data/powerpoint/summary by this Friday. Not forgetting, RWPS Reflection Journal is due then too.
An ugly experience; I fell while trying to walk out of the train today. Basically my whole right leg cramped up & i could bend neither my knees nor ankle, hence the difficulty to lift up my leg. So my toes hit the ground first instead of my heel & *ouch!* I think I've sprained my feet after the fall. My legs hurt till now anyways. & I've got slight braises on my knees that gave me a hard time while walking home D:
Last but not least, I'm ending this lengthy post with Wishes.
To Wen Yan:
HAPPY 18th Birthday! Stay pretty always, & my shopping partner always :D
I promise a real shopping trip IF I work! :x
To all TP friends:
Good Luck to all your papers this week! Maybe it has came 2 days late but I'm sure this wish is still valid for the following few days (:
- The End -
P.S. I wished I had someone to lend me the listening ear I needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment