It's been some time since I've last blogged, I know. Haven't been in the mood lately, & there aren't many readers of my blog anyways. So tell me what the point again?
Right now, I'm stucked between NTU & SMU. Thank goodness there isn't an additional NUS to add on to my troubles - I skipped interview this morning. I thought that the time to be sacrificed isn't worth the experience. So here are the choices:
Option 1: Graduate in 3 years, aim for a 2nd specialisation in Business Law & (probably, if possible) a minor in psychology, experience campus life; or
Option 2: 4 years with additional $10k tuition fees, but with better career prospects and internship experiences. & also opportunities to learn to be more outspoken.
Gut feelings are telling me to go for Option 1, because I've seen my reactions over receiving NTU's letters. But my doubts arose when it comes to leading a more enriching and vibrate university life. 2 days/48 hours more for me to make the decision. Yes, I sucked at making decisions that affect my life.
Rights, these certainly aren't my only unsettled feelings. I've figured out how complicated affairs of heart can be. Previously, I tried all means to shut myself out from him even if it meant pain. But now, the pain is equally unbearable as I am left with no choice but to continue the same. I'm no longer in any position to do the otherwise, though I wished I was. It only seemed like my patience is being tested repeatedly. But life is short. How many more tests before I will see light? I know I should have given up long ago. All the procrastinations, geez.. I guess I've figured out that there's something I need to do before I can finally give up. But it all boils down to my patience again.
P.S. Because guys don't get it. At least you don't.
Monday, June 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment