I bet there would be millions & billions of wishes from earthlings every single minute the earth is spinning - simply because there are too many regrets in life. Me too, I wish that I could have a second go at things so that they wouldn't be so screwed up like now. But then again, what's the point of wishing still when you jolly well know that it will not come true? It creates false hopes in people, only to plunge them in disappointments when the time is up. These wishes won't come true. But they are there to teach you lessons. If you have learnt something, the regret become worthy. If not, you're just worthless - a waste of time.
I've learnt. But no one is able to tell me if I'll be given the 2nd chance. Perhaps, this 2nd chance doesn't even exist. Nevertheless, these hopes that I've held on to & still holding on give me the will to carry on my life. Yes, it's ironic. Today, at this very moment, I've no idea how deep I'll plunge into more regrets.
Then I wonder, will all these be worth it?
Sunday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment