Wednesday, June 1

Just The Urge ;

Righty! I simply feel like blogging right now, but there's no main topic.

Today's work was fruitful, I'd say? Because I was studying M5 Lesson 1 & 2 during work hours. Haha. Really missing those poly days. Billy was angry with me for being too hardworking and not replying his messages. Hmm.. LIKE I CARE! HAHAHAHAHA!

And sad to say, I'm feeling rather empty right now. Apart from wishing that there's someone here to care for me, I'm still feeling as uncertain about my future. I see friends moving on, making choices of their universities, going overseas or staying local; having what seems like a fruitful holiday before uni starts, with their schedules planned & accomplishing what they want to do.

I see - that I've accomplished nothing on hand. Maybe only when I am able to be certain of my uni choice will then I feel contented with what I have been doing. I really hope that everything I'm doing now & hoping for will not lead me to more disappointments.


OH! & something to vent... I was supposed to sleep 2 hours ago. But something when wrong while I was trying to update my iOS. In the end I had to restore my phone to factory settings & restore my backup into my phone. Gosh! That actually took me an hour plus -.-


Finee, less venting to stay younger. Good night people!


Shopping @ Bugis with my dear Wenyan tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! Your second day of being 20 belongs to me entirely! :D Stay pretty yea! *insert loves*

No comments: