OMG! Desmond being Desmond.. I actually got the news from him this morning after my APF lecture that we're getting back our semester 3B results tomorrow morning at 10.30am! I'm seriously hoping for a miracle to happen (which I know that it's just wishful thinking of mine). Nevertheless, who doesn't hope? At least I hope that I'll top the cohort for treasury & also get an A for WAPR! Alrights, *fingers crossed*
Sidetrack a little.. Thing haven't been going on well & I would describe our relationship as the like pole of a magnet. The more you push me, the more I'll repel you. & I've seriously no other better ways to explain my feeling other than "feeling suffocated". I've given you the chance to let me walk to you on my own free will but you don't see it. I can't blame you for not having faith in our relationship, which explains why you refused to let me go at all. But honestly, it ain't going to work out this way. & how to solve things when you can't suggest anything to compromise each of us?
Alrights, back to me! I'm going to nap right now. & when I'm awake tonight, I shall start tidying up my notes & prepare myself for the 2 weeks of mugging ahead :) Goodnight!
Monday, March 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment