I wasted my entire weekend - practically watched television most of the time. What ever happened to studying?! Wake up Queenie Key! It's just another week, or 5 days!!
I guess I got hit pretty hard last night. Those familar feelings that have been hiding inside me during the last 2 months just burst out. It was uncalled for. But it hurted badly. I was told to hate the player, not the game. But I couldn't hate the player so I'm hating the game. How much longer, before this scar will start to even fade?
Today I hid myself from the world. I haven't been myself because I was merely an empty shell for the day. A part of me was hoping for some warmth, yet I still chose to hide in the cold.
Tomorrow I'm going to hid myself at Starbucks.
My left brain is hurting badly again, FML :(
Monday, March 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment