Friday, December 31

December Updates! ;

Rights, I can see for myself how long ago since I've last blogged. Geez. I honestly come home every single day, watched tv, & sleep without thinking of on-ing my lappy.


LOTS of updates to do! So let's do it in point form yea? :D

  • 13 Dec - Daddy's TaiJi function Dinner @ Chong Pang. Mum asked him to bring me along 'cause otherwise I'll be alone at home without dinner. Someone thought that I was daddy's 2nd wife or something - LOL!

  • 15 Dec - Dinner @ PS Kopitiam with the intern girls before canvassing. Had Grilled Indo food - Filling!

  • 19 Dec - Shopping trip with Q @ Somerset 313/Fareast. Didn't buy anything though. 'cause I think I took more time talking to her than shopping. Missed her TONNES! See you soon again ok? :( & my dear Naz too!!

  • 20 Dec - Picked up mummy from Changi Airport @ past midnight :D

  • 22 Dec - Dinner @ AMK Astons Express with intern girls + Wallace! & daddy picked me up from Yishun!! Hurhur! :D

  • 23 Dec - Shopping alone @ Robinsons for make-up stuffs. Stopped by New Look on the way back & got myself a comfy pumps @ $13.90!!!! Eff-ing awesome deal! :D + I haven't got any blister yet, SHIOK AH!

  • 24 Dec - Christmas celebration with WM Group/Prudential peeps with KFC & Pizza Hut spread, & where Jes got a little "drunk". Though she still look alright to me? ;@ Then I rushed off to meet up with mummy to get my stuffs from Robinsons (Need her to sign card la...) & shopped @ Takashimaya with her to spend some vouchers.

  • 25 Dec - Christmas gathering + Jon/Glenda babyboy Jovan 1st month @ Jon/Glenda house. Had buffet catering :)

  • 28 Dec - Canteen clique gathering + Ting's belated b'day celebration @ Timbre; had some awesome duck pizzas & baffalo wings! :D Then walked to cityhall (almost died walking in heels 'cause of my blister... -.-). Back to Yishun & lepak-ed @ Mac's; Starbucks too crowded le :( Home @ 11.30pm!! ;0

  • 29 Dec - Isetan Private sales with mummy in the morning before work, got myself a black top from Joop :)

  • 30 Dec - Dinner with SP @ Sho Teppan. FINALLY SEEING HER SIA! Much misses :) Plus her 1 month belated birthday treat.

  • 31 Dec - Hopped down to Isetan to help mummy change shorts sizes, then Korean BBQ dinner @ Ju Shin Jung to celebrate mummy's birthday, & countdown plans TBC!

Wishes to be made before the year ends:


  1. 24 Dec - Happy 1000th days Hiro :)

  2. 27 Dec - Happy Birthday Cindy!!! See you soon ok? :)

  3. 29 Dec - Happy 33 months Hiro, talk to you soon when you're back from Europe :)

  4. 31 Dec - Happy Birthday to the dearest mummy that give me life!! I love you! :D

That's all the updates I have!! Awesome companions/outings I have for the past 2 weeks :)

No comments: