Well, if you have known me well enough, or if you have been following my blog posts, you would realise that I usually blog only when I have major feelings in me. Especially when I'm feeling down..
Today was the last day of school. SP life, I meant. For the next 12 weeks from Monday onwards will be our ITP i.e. Industrial Training Programme.
The final assessment that we had this morning was WAPR presentation. & it was a total screwed up because I left my materials in my bag! Only to realise it halfway during my presentation.. Gosh! I was stunned, debating with myself whether to get it from my bag or to do without it for the presentation.
After listening to Chun Rong's group, we were quite disappointed & we know that we shouldn't really expect much. Because theirs was really good. & it was just what David Tan wanted. Apparently, they scored the highest in our cohort. Kudos to them :)
Nevertheless, it was still a celebration to call for (last day of school, if you remember.) We had lunch at Swenson's as a class, movie date (Repunzel) with few of the girls, shopping & KFC-ing with ZiXuan & SokEe.
But those many moments of happiness were instantly crashed by the news of our WAPR group marks. Obviously it wasn't good news. Couldn't help but feeling disappointed & sad. Pretty much wanted to cry on my way home but chose to call Hiro instead :) Despite so, I think I still need some time to get over it. It's just that, it has been really long since I've got a B for my project! & it's not even a B+ to start with!
Let just hope that I will be able to find a proper pair of heels for work on Monday tomorrow. Maybe that might lift my spirit a little.
P.S. I was surprised that my parents didn't call me to ask me where I am or when I'm reaching home. Maybe they just want me to enjoy my last day of school :)
Plans for tomorrow:
- Sign up for AFP
- Cut hair with family
- Shopping!
Saturday, December 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment