Sunday, December 12

ITP Week 1 cum Bro's Social Night ;

Hi there peeps!

The first week of ITP is over as quickly as it started. & quick enough, tomorrow is the start of the second week. Hopefully that tomorrow's appointment won't be screwed up!

Anyways, I'm supposed to blog about my week at Prudential. Well, we have got a hot-looking 30 years-old manager that look pretty much like a 25 years-old, & super-chio ex-air stewardess manager. But unfortunately they are not our supervisor. Haha.

The first 3 days of work flew past. We started at 10am in the morning (except for Monday), & were let off an hour earlier at 5pm (simply 'cause there was nothing much to do). On Thursday & Friday we had to do some telemarketing to promote our PruFlexi Cash. Gosh, I can really get tired of telemarketing. I would honestly rather go out to do some surveying on my heels.

On Wednesday after work, I met up with the DBF'02 clique for dinner at Thai Express. Chatted much about our work & colleagues, after which we shopped around Raffles City for a while.

On Friday night, I rushed back to Yishun & then to Mandarin Oriental for my bro's End-of-service-term Social Night. It was quite fun actually. The food was good, but dinners like this were never filling. The guys were really spontaneous, especially during the selection of best-dressed lady/gentleman. The male candidates were asked to do an erotic dance, after which the ladies would vote for the man who turned them on the most. LOL! (obviously only few ladies voted - probably about 20 odd out of the 140 ladies. & duh, I wasn't one of the voters.)

By the time the event ended, it was already close to midnight. We weren't sure if there was still trains to get back home, but we sure didn't know how to go to City Hall MRT. City Link Mall was already closed, you see. & we are quite direction-idiots walking along the main roads ;@ In the end, we ended up walking toward Raffles Place. By then, my legs are feeling the ache already. Half hour walk in my 4.5" heels!

We needed a bus stop that states NR1 among the list of bus numbers but we had totally no idea where to find one. In the end, we had to stop by MacDonalds to "borrow" the internet. & then... we continued walking down to Clarke Quay where I could finally get a rest. Thank goodness that I could find a seat on the bus. Home Sweet Home at 2am!

That isn't the end of my night...

I showered, & chatted with my bf... Then, it was time to send mummy to Changi Airport. At 4am in the morning, I was pretty much brain dead. We accompanied her to check in her luggage, sat at Polar for hot beverages till 5.30am, hugged her good-bye at the departure gates, & back to my super king-sized comfy bed at 6.30am!

It was zzz until 3pm in the afternoon.

A long night for me indeed!

P.S. Q & Naz, when are we meeting up for dinner huh? Miss you girls already!

No comments: