Tuesday, May 25

Random Thoughts ;

It has been almost 2 weeks since there's anything going on in this blog. I just feel that I don't have the time to blog. Each time I clicked "new post", I told myself: forget it. I don't know where to start. I should just head to bed.

Recently, there is a lot on my mind. But then again, I didn't tell anyone about it. I don't think anyone would have anything to say about it either. Otherwise, it just happens that it's the wrong time to tell him/her about the issue. & it goes forgotten afterwards. So why bother again?

I think about people who I haven't been in touch with me for a long time. Some times, I would just stare at my msn list & hestitate on click on them, chatting with them. I wonder why. But it's obvious that I not good at maintaining a conversation. & I really wonder what could go on in a conversation with someone whom I barely speak to. Or when the conversation comes to a standstill, what should I even do next?

I think about this girl whom I wish her Happy Birthday every year without fail. But I know that my birthday would be forgotten without fail every year. I wished, I would be remembered more often. I wish I had made the effort to keep in touch with people whom I once treasured dearly. Maybe facebook is just the tool. But I just refuse to create one. Haix.

Too much random thoughts going through my mind. That's why I had being alone. Be glad that I've the time to even blog randomly.

Bye.

No comments: