Sunday, May 2

주신정 ;

Had dinner here yesterday in the event of my 2nd Brother's birthday. His birthday is today though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! :) Food was pretty awesome, & the price is definitely reasonable. Just the fact that kimchi never suit my taste buds. But the BBQ meat is professional done & super yummy! :D They've got complimentary side dishes as well :) We ordered the Seafood pancake & I can say that that's the best I had. Yum-yumm! Talking about this is making me salivate already *winks* Go try out if you're ready to spend 30 bucks for a meal! :D They also have unlimited BBQ lunch at 29++ only. Price too reasonable can!! Too bad it's only during weekdays & I've got school to attend D: Holiday must make someone treat me to it *hinthint* Whahahaha!

We watch Ip Man 2 after dinner at VivoCity. Another awesome production! :D Highly recommended. & baby if you're reading this: Must bring your parents go watch next week if you have the time okies? :D

2 slight events that make my day :) Family is really awesome to be with. Just that many of us are always taking granted of it. That includes me. & we'll only realise it too late.

The down side of the day was that we spent 25mins getting out of Vivo's carpark because there was a jam. All those who have finished their movie are exiting for home & we were stucked at the highest level - level 7. How bad can that be? Slept throughout my journey; more like half-sleep. I guess I just have too much on my mind.


& this morning I woke up, remembering about a bad dream that I had. It still bother me somewhat. I'm just wondering, are you really proud that you have me? Sometimes, or more than often, I know I sucks. But you still stuck around with me..

:)

No comments: