Thursday, August 20

Sick ;

Queenie Key is down with bad flu & sore throat D: Tomorrow still got presentation, Haish! Hope my throat will get better after tonight's rest. & I'm still considering whether to continue studying at Starbucks tomorrow after school or not. Hmm.. Actually I've got the plans to, but now that I'm sick.. Oh wells x.x

Last night Hiro talked to me about some stuffs in the midst of our quarrel. I know my life is pathetic; I don't have many true friends. But most of the times, I'm just thankful that he is here & the few friends that I have are always here for me. They are whom I treasure a lot & I don't need people who don't treasure me around me because I know someday they will all be gone. This is just how I am.

QUEENIE MISSES THE SASHIMI! :0
& THE CHAWAMUSHI ;)


P.S. Why do I feel that you were avoiding me yesterday? Hmm..

No comments: