Saturday, August 22

Australia ;

Queenie didn't end up alone today after all. She still has her mummy :D

Checked out Australia Degree courses for big bro today :) Hehs, it's a good experience you know. Good exposure. Least I've learn how expensive overseas studies cost. LOL :x I support big bro to go to University of Melbourne :) Fees are the most expensive there. Haha! :x But they are pretty well-regconised :)

& the sad thing is, most universities in Australia do not cater courses for major in Banking. Only at Masters level. So maybe I have to stay in Singapore to finish up my Degree after all? Hmm.. Unless I'm thinking of majoring in another area. But what's the point? I should just go for a banking course & get my credit exemptions. Saves parents money :)

Shall see again when I get closer to my Diploma graduation!


Dinner was at Bakerzin today with mum & 2nd bro. I know they have superb good desserts there; But their pasta ain't really that nice. Still misses those at Swensen's & Pastamania :) & we bought back Tiramisu cakes! Lovelyy :D & sinful :x oh wells.. ^_^


To cindy: Thanks for the concern! :D I'm feeling much much better already ^^ Hehs.
& to all: Let's Jiayous well for our semester exams! :)


P.S. I miss your kisses! RARRR D:

No comments: